More than ever our quality of presence and connection matters! In our commitment to the safety and well-being of our community in the face of the COVID-19 virus we have made changes to our programs. We’ll continue to inform you as these changes are updated, informed by science, with the hopes we can support and nourish you and the world around us.
Updated: July 1, 2021. Felicia & Mark David both have vaccinated and we can’t wait to see you and continue our work together!
In order to participate in a retreat you will need to present one of the following upon arrival:
1. proof of vaccine (final dose administered no less than two weeks prior to retreat)
2. negative test result (test no more than three days before the retreat starts)
**Please purchase travel insurance! If you are unable to present valid documentation of one of the above requirements at the time of retreat we are unable to offer refunds due to non-recoverable costs paid to our partners. Please email me if you have questions.
- Currently all programs indoors we will practice social distancing. Masks are suggested but will not be required if vaccinated; outdoor masking is optional. Each participant is responsible for their own heath.
- Our partners are taking this seriously, too. Up-to-date retreat center protocols are listed below by retreat, and we’ll send you
- updates as the retreat approaches.
WOMEN’S WEEKENDS, NORTH GEORGIA MOUNTAINS – ELOHEE
- Miles of outdoor spaces, hiking trails, and spots for quiet reflection for all to explore and connect with nature.
- All kitchen staff follow standard ServSafe protocols. Each staff member will have their temperature taken before each shift. Staff wear masks and gloves.
- Plentiful outdoor and indoor dining seating. Tables and dining room surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each meal service.
- Guest rooms have operable windows and enhanced cleaning by Amy’s Green Cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in each meeting space. Doorknobs and surfaces will be wiped down daily with disinfectant.
- Disinfectant spray and paper towels for participants to clean your personal yoga props.
- Spa service offerings will depend on therapist availability and guest comfort level. Elohee requires masks to be worn while browsing in the Gift Shoppe. Massage and Reiki practitioners require masks to be worn while being face-up.